The rapid rise of digital technologies has not only changed customer expectations, but also those of employees. The increasingly agile workforce is demanding a more intuitive, connected, user-friendly and mobile HR systems. Now is the time for HR departments across the financial services industry to catch up with those emerging technologies and trends.
That’s why I’m looking forward to participating in the HR Tech Summit in Sydney as a panelist this week to discuss the topic of “Predicting the future–Will we still be talking about business disruption in 10 years?”
The all-day summit brings together HR leaders from a wide range of industries to access the latest insight and best practices. There will be several other panels and a varied program of case studies focusing on how agile, productivity-focused HR systems can empower people in a changing world of work.
My fellow panelists and I will explore critical questions surrounding HR technology, including:
- What technology should we be putting in place to prepare for tomorrow?
- How far ahead can we really plan in today’s economy?
- What are the emerging technologies that will shape tomorrow’s workplaces?
- What are the top disruptive trends in HR Technology, and where will they lead us?
- How will the Internet of Things impact HR in the future?
After the summit, I will cover the highlights in another post.
Learn more about the HR Tech Summit here.
Follow me on Twitter for updates from the summit.